Unique Vegetarian Multiple is the perfect `wellness insurance policy' comprising all the essential vitamins and minerals, along with additional trace elements and food factors.
Encapsulated in a convenient vegetarian capsule, Vegetarian Multiple can be used by vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike but is formulated to boost intake of those nutrients a vegetarian diet may go short of.
This unique multivitamin formula contains a range of essential vitamins and mineral in a three a day dose, including a unique form of chelated iron formulated for maximum absorption without gastrointestinal irritation.
Each dose of 3 vegetable capsules provides important nutrients such as:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 & B12 unlock energy from food, reduce tiredness, and contribute to your overall health and wellbeing
- Vitamin C is essential to the normal function of your immune system
- Contains important antioxidants such as Vitamin C & E and beta carotene, protecting you from damaging free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal energy yielding function of your metabolism
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- Zinc and magnesium contribute to maintenance of normal bones and teeth
Free Royal Mail Tracked service on orders over £30. For orders under £30 a charge of £3.99 is applied. No weight limit.
Europe & Ireland
Postage is £10 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
Rest of the World
Postage is £15 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
We do not ship to Brazil, Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and Ireland.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
For orders received before midday Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays) we aim to dispatch the same day. Please note this is not always possible and dispatch times do increase at busy times.