Prenatal Nutrients unique proprietary formula provides 100% of the Daily Value of most of the essential vitamins and minerals for pregnant and lactating women.
Nutritional requirements dramatically increase during pregnancy and when a woman is breast-feeding. Good nutrition and lifestyle habits promote normal weight gain in the growing foetus and positively influence the progress and outcome of the pregnancy.
However, many nutritionists acknowledge it may be difficult for a woman to obtain the required extra amounts of essential vitamins and minerals. As such, a prenatal supplement is often recommended to ensure that both mother and baby get all the nutrients needed for optimal health such as, folic acid, calcium and iron.
Just two tablets a day provide a balanced combination of nutrients including:
- Folic acid contributing to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Calcium and Vitamin D which contribute to healthy bone development. It is important to take Vitamin D during pregnancy
- Iron helps to maintain your energy levels and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C and E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
Free Royal Mail Tracked service on orders over £30. For orders under £30 a charge of £3.99 is applied. No weight limit.
Europe & Ireland
Postage is £10 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
Rest of the World
Postage is £15 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
We do not ship to Brazil, Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and Ireland.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
For orders received before midday Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays) we aim to dispatch the same day. Please note this is not always possible and dispatch times do increase at busy times.