The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count viable until the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Made in the UK
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time.
Free Royal Mail Tracked service on orders over £30. For orders under £30 a charge of £3.99 is applied. No weight limit.
Europe & Ireland
Postage is £10 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
Rest of the World
Postage is £15 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
We do not ship to Brazil, Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and Ireland.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
For orders received before midday Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays) we aim to dispatch the same day. Please note this is not always possible and dispatch times do increase at busy times.