Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is a premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity.
The world’s first certified organic fish oil is now available in softgel capsules.
Note: fish gelatin capsule shells have not yet been approved for organic derogation by DEFRA, therefore this supplement cannot be fully certified as organic by the Soil Association, even though the oil itself is certified.
- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source.
- Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control.
- Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining and naturally free from heavy metals.
Free Royal Mail Tracked service on orders over £30. For orders under £30 a charge of £3.99 is applied. No weight limit.
Europe & Ireland
Postage is £10 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
Rest of the World
Postage is £15 per KG. Calculated at checkout.
We do not ship to Brazil, Singapore, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg, Spain and Ireland.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
For orders received before midday Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays) we aim to dispatch the same day. Please note this is not always possible and dispatch times do increase at busy times.